Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nail Appliques Rock!

I went to Sally's Beauty Supply with only two intentions in mind. One...to grab a few new fingernail polish shades and the other; I needed some fingernail files (I filed the others to the bare-no-grit bone).  So I'm walking around the store with the BF getting irritated with myself b/c I knew I should have came alone b/c I know that the BF is going to start getting antsy when I pick up one red...put it back down...pick up another...put it back down.  I knew the color that I had in mind but to him all of them looked the same and he was just wishing "that I'll hurry up already" and pick one (if it was only that simple)!  But call me a self-cutter b/c I like having him around, b/c once he sees a color (that would look great on a car) then it usually ends up being the color I get and love.
So n e way I'm looking and I come across Nail Bliss Appliques.  I've had some horror stories with so called nail appliques which really end up being nail stickers and basically look like thick "nail stickers" on top of your nails, but these were totally different.  Thin and blended well on my nails.  You guys check them out for yourselves and tell me what you think.  Until then...

Smoochies


No comments:

Post a Comment