Monday, July 23, 2012

Tribal Print Nail Art Design

Browsing endless photos of nail art is common for me, so recently I kept coming across this nail art design that many were calling the "Tribal Print".  I love the fact that you can use different colors, change your design, put on one nail as a statement piece or all ten!  So of course that meant that I had to try this.  I decided to paint my nails with China Glaze's Flying Dragon with one accent nail.  After I finished I knew this would be one of my go to designs when I wanted to impress but didn't want to put too much time into it.  The tribal print nail art that I choose was very easy to do but still held a bold presence.  To me a great nail art design is one that you go about your everyday activities and everyone notices.  Sign your credit card receipt and the cashier gushes, put your hand on your chin and everyone around immediately grabs your hand to get a better look...This design is definitely a winner!

Smoochies



No comments:

Post a Comment