Sunday, July 22, 2012

Graffiti Kisses Nail Art


Pink Lips Nail ArtI just wanted to have a a little fun with my nail art so I added some thick gray leopard spots and free-hand hot pink kisses on top.  I took the bf to the Cheesecake Factory for his birthday dinner and our waitress was absolutely in love with it.  After they finish singing happy birthday (because u know that I had to embarrass him) she turned to the other waitresses and immediately showed them my nail art; take into consideration that I was in the middle of putting a big peace of Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake into my mouth.  So imagine me trying not to laugh too hard or talk too much since I knew that my teeth probably looked like I had been eating dirt.  But I gained a few new clients over this graffiti nail art design so just maybe they didn't notice...or they just didn't care!

Smoochies






No comments:

Post a Comment